KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Call To Tails!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thats right Goddess is calling you the Kittycats Community to help out fellow community members with a new useful project!!! Lets get some Tails Going!! There currently no tails listed on the Kittycats website! Us vets of KC its a pain but not the end of the world. Newer people its a bit more troubling! That they can't see what tails are what so lets get this started its a Tail Thread post screen shots of your kittycats tail and what tail it is! Thanks everyone together we can make Kittycats great again! Also Vote Moodles cause Moodles is so much better then oodles there a M in it!.

Post Tail

[Image: 71a5ec3d55de932ad5a15ff2d7718bc5.png]
how funny you said this!! they are being worked on this very moment LOL!! but please show us your tails LOL this is way more fun! lol
Has a notecard I hand out inworld with all bar 2 of the tails in it, have been meaning to create a thread like this myself for a couple of months Smile
Thank you for the reminder. I've added a few different kitty tales (and pictures) to the forum. Now, I guess it's about time I started working on some new stories!
Reference URL's