KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Mountain Mist Eyes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Nala has kindly allowed me to share these pictures with you all of the awesome new eye she found

Mountain Mist

[Image: a62e0600d2138afddcf172cba93035b7.png]

[Image: e5a222a87d82a2bf7aed8bf733be015c.png]

Thank you Nala and congratulations Smile
I'm seeing an image of a cat with closed eyes. :-)
I guess, as with the new Gen furs, the photo hasn't been added to the database yet.
There was a nice photo that went out in Group notices of the KittyCats Addicts group last night.
It's a blue grey eye.
I did post a picture Nala sent me of the cat showing eyes above the pedigree.
Am on my phone and its not displaying. I'll check it in the morning and see why its not displaying.
Congrats on your discovery Nala!!
I saw the picture of it, and it's so prettySmile
Not sure what happened there. I took a fresh gyazo of the picture of the kitty and its displaying fine. Must just be a glitch. Enjoy the pretty kitty Smile
Now I can see the other picture (it didn't show for me yesterday, not sure why) - lovely eye!
(03-07-2017 07:19 AM)Ellen Ireland Wrote: [ -> ]Now I can see the other picture (it didn't show for me yesterday, not sure why) - lovely eye!

Yah it wasn't showing for me either. I literally had to take a gyazo of the gyazo and use the new link to get it to show, weird Smile
Congrats Nala on finding a new eye! look purpley to me and I do love purple eyes!
Mountain Mist recessive to Odyssey Bellini

[Image: da267cde84624965cca7a13233f5f14a.png]
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's