KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: 1st Cat and Learning
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My mom gave me my first cat last month.
Now I have 8 and I am clueless. Huh

I only want my toy and teacup kittens and don't want the rest of the newborns.
Not interested in trying to sell any.
None of my friends want them.
How do I give them away without creeping strangers?
Firstly, welcome to the KityyCatS forums.

If you don't want your offspring, simply send the boxes to the menagerie by clicking on them and using the menu. They will disappear to 'kitty heaven' and you will get fifty kitty dollars each time, for your troubles. This can be used to buy more food or milk for your other cats.
(02-19-2017 02:23 AM)Maxwell Grantly Wrote: [ -> ]Firstly, welcome to the KityyCatS forums.

If you don't want your offspring, simply send the boxes to the menagerie by clicking on them and using the menu. They will disappear to 'kitty heaven' and you will get fifty kitty dollars each time, for your troubles. This can be used to buy more food or milk for your other cats.

Things get confusing sometimes. The manual is pretty decent but doesn't always have the answers.
Thanks so much for your help and warm welcome.
(02-18-2017 02:34 PM)julesxiao Resident Wrote: [ -> ]My mom gave me my first cat last month.
Now I have 8 and I am clueless. Huh

I only want my toy and teacup kittens and don't want the rest of the newborns.
Not interested in trying to sell any.
None of my friends want them.
How do I give them away without creeping strangers?

hi, you should look into The Kitty Btreeding Project. It is to help new people like u. contact xtralovin resident for info or an application. thank you
Reference URL's