KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Australian Mist - Charcoal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Here this Christmas starter finally gave it's hidden fur and here it is a new fur. Not sure how recessive it is. So far is recessive to Russian Black. Hope to find out more about it later on Smile

[Image: 32720780922_d91a521d54_b.jpg]

[Image: eb078ddb349af4b315d041f10de1aff9.png]
Sweet from two starters, nice and congrats! I LOVE this fur!
Congrats Inia! What a lovely fur.

You inspired me to pull my Advent cat back out of inventory. He had refused to reveal his hidden fur for the first month and i had tucked him away in frustration. Giving him another chance now, LOL.
Awesome, Inia! Congratulations!

And a start on the dominance is recessive to Black Russian. Likely to be a lot more recessive than that since no one found it earlier and it's 2 months later but it's a starting proof.
Just dig into my pedigree and cattery and found this one. It is recessive to Burmilla Chocolate. Since I don't have Toyger Camael, I cannot test it beyond that.

[Image: 2af4f83c433d625cce1524f4f68b3f03.png]
That's very cool Inia! That narrowed it down fast to just one fur to test against. so it's either going to be most or second most recessive!
Congrats on your discovery Inia. The Forum Charts have been updated with your new fur Smile
Beautiful fur well done!
Wow, congrats on another new most recessive trait from the Snowbabies!

I am also amazed that two new traits (Equine ear and this one) were first discovered almost 2 months after the Christmas Starter release. In recent years, all new traits were discovered in the first few weeks after release, often by the mass production breeders with 100 breeding pairs looking for new traits and size. This gives the small breeder searching for new traits hope again! Shy
Congratulations!!! It's very beautiful!! Smile
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's