KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Suggestion: Permapet sales :)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Permapet old or beautiful kittens is really beautiful! I have an army in my inventory ready to be forever.a.pet..

Would be really awesome have sometimes a 50% off sale, like you did long long long time ago, on the Permapet!

Heart
Lix
ooo please 50per cent sale i have a few id love to permapet Smile
I would love to see another sale on the 120 day old permapet I have some cats in my inventory waiting to be permapetted, they are waiting in a little line for when I have spare funds or if there is ever another sale.
Oh yes yes yes pretty please? Big Grin
Many of us now have Halloween kitties on our hands that are past their 120th day, and we'll soon also have Winter kitties beginning to get past their breeding ages.

I adore my skelekitties and would love to keep them rezzed, but I can't justify feeding them even though they'll now eat less. I'd rather feed that kibble to my breeders.

I suspect there are many of us who would love to permapet our limited edition cats but are simply stuffing them into inventory. Perhaps KittyCatS stands to make a nice profit off those of us who'd splurge on several discounted permapet kits for our limited edition kitties? Even at a discount, that would be more L$ than the 0L$ that comes from cats stored in inventory and not eating.
I'd love a sale too, or even a permanent decrease of the price.

Or a low priced permapet 'special breeders', that would turn the cat into no transferable after it is permapetted,
so it can't be resold.

I have about 20 cats I want to permapet atm, but I can't afford the 30k, so most of them stay in my inv as for Melanie's.

Sad
Regardless the fact I would love a sale on the permapet bottles I think the price of a permapet vitimin is realistic if you compair this with other pets and their prices in SL.
Plus permapets receive life time updates and we know KC constantly works in making our pets and breedables cooler and cooler.
Therefore it might be nice to have a bulk sale such as with the love vitamines.
6 permapet bottles with some discount.
I like to permapet my collectables and I keep always some of my cat sale earnings in my piggybank to do so besides investing in food.
As much as I like a sale I do understand the price for this item as well after all cats need maintenance such as eventually being retreived and take server space.
(02-25-2012 10:58 AM)Kayleigh McMillan Wrote: [ -> ]Regardless the fact I would love a sale on the permapet bottles I think the price of a permapet vitimin is realistic if you compair this with other pets and their prices in SL.

As much as I like a sale I do understand the price for this item as well after all cats need maintenance such as eventually being retreived and take server space.

Actually comparing with other breedables Kittycats permapets are expensive. Also the cost of one permapet, 1800L is approximately 20 months worth of non breeding food (or if u buy a 10 pack and its only 1600L). Its cheaper just to keep them on non breeding food as it currently stands imo. I still get updates and support like this also Tongue

A revision of perma prices would be a welcome idea.
(02-25-2012 12:26 PM)Khea Karas Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-25-2012 10:58 AM)Kayleigh McMillan Wrote: [ -> ]Regardless the fact I would love a sale on the permapet bottles I think the price of a permapet vitimin is realistic if you compair this with other pets and their prices in SL.

Actually comparing with other breedables Kittycats permapets are expensive. Also the cost of one permapet, 1800L is approximately 20 months worth of non breeding food (or if u buy a 10 pack and its only 1600L). Its cheaper just to keep them on non breeding food as it currently stands imo. I still get updates and support like this also Tongue

A revision of perma prices would be a welcome idea.

I use to think this as well, even started a topic on it. However, as Kayleigh said, the cats keep ALL their features, can be updated, get new features all the time, and keep support. So really, it isn't that expensive at all in the long run. If the permapets stayed stagnate I could see it, but they don't they are as important as the other cats at KC.

Most other permapets (depending on the breedable) you lose support and updating capabilities soon as it is done. I found this out the hard way once.
Maybe a permapet is not to compair with a breedable at least the way I look at it.
It are two different ways of having cats therefore I don't do the food math on them because I want to have them longer anyway.
Personally I don't like non breedables on pet food but more importantly it are no breedables but pets.
And it is blurry as for figures I want to spend on my breedables.
They stay in inventory (not a cruel person here lol) until I have piggybanked enough to permapet them.

Only thing I would want in a future update is, eventhough a permapet can be updated via the update hover of a breedable, I would love for permapets to have this update option themselves.
I own my permapets in a different account and I can't receive an update on them automatically.
I need to pass this account a breedable which needs an update as the updater is non transferable as well.
I believe this should just be included in the permapet service just so breedables and pets are really a conviencing different way of having cats with equal support.
Especially since KittyCatS likes to think of their product as pets which can breed.
This means it can be a pet which doesn't breed on pet food or a permapet.
I have a couple of friends who just loved my kitties and wanted a permapet only and they have a hard time updating it.
So I consider this urgent as it is hard to explain to them I need to give them a breedable so they receive an update can to update their kitty.
There should be a more elegant way:-)
Because there are permapet owners only.
They just love the cuteness not the worries and they want all the new applied updates as well.
If I sell a permapet I want to be sure it is really care free with life time updates.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's