KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Partnership time limits
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This isn't exactly a bug but it sure seems like an annoying or misleading bit of math. I bought a partnered cat. (Yes, twas a stupid thing to do. I have kicked myself several times for not noticing until after I bought it.) While I have been watching the time for the partnership to expire, I noticed something weird. Yesterday, I saw it read one day remaining. Made plans to FINALLY get him partnered to a nice girl this morning. This afternoon, it started an hourly countdown from 23 hours. So... 1 day, then... another day of countdown? Isn't that saying that one day is 48 hours? Doesn't that seem like adding an extra day in there?
The counter displays the number of full days, just like the age counter does.
That means that it starts at six full days (and X hours that aren't shown) Once the remaining time is less than a full day, it turns to full hours, and eventually minutes.

Hope that helps!
Okay, I can understand it working that way, but it would be a lot less frustrating if it went from 2 days to 1 day X hours instead of the misleading 1 day then another 24 hours.
Reference URL's