KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Unable to delete/close threads?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I know the option to delete a post is available when you edit a post, but it seems to never work for me. Not sure if it is a bug or a permissions error.

If it is not a bug, please move this to the feedback forum!

I think it would be handy if we could delete our own threads.. it would help keep the forums tidy. I know the threads I've wrote delete on are still open and listed.. so don't think it would hurt to let us clean up after ourselves and help the forum mods out! Thoughts please! Thanks Smile
I believe it's not an error. Someone told me before they like to keep all threads around.
(01-18-2017 02:19 PM)Kurz Neox Wrote: [ -> ]I know the option to delete a post is available when you edit a post, but it seems to never work for me. Not sure if it is a bug or a permissions error.

I think it would be handy if we could delete our own threads.. it would help keep the forums tidy. I know the threads I've wrote delete on are still open and listed.. so don't think it would hurt to let us clean up after ourselves and help the forum mods out! Thoughts please! Thanks Smile

It's not a bug, it's a feature!
(01-18-2017 06:22 PM)Reven Rosca Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-18-2017 02:19 PM)Kurz Neox Wrote: [ -> ]I know the option to delete a post is available when you edit a post, but it seems to never work for me. Not sure if it is a bug or a permissions error.

It's not a bug, it's a feature!

LOL!
Working as intended. Wink
Reference URL's