KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: ALL IN SUPPORT OF CALLIE REGARDING THE PROFILERS SIGN HERE AND DELETE THE PROFILERS!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I AM ASKING THAT THOSE WHO SUPPORT CALLIE AND KITTYCATS AND THE RIGHT FOR HER TO TAKE BACK HER PRODUCT FROM SOMEONE ILLEGALLY USING IT, TO RESPOND TO WHAT IS HAPPENING!

RENE IS ILLEGALLY USING HER PRODUCT FOR THESE PROFILERS.

HE HAS NOW POSTED A FORUM POST THAT IS MAKING PEOPLE SUPPORT HIM EVEN THOUGH HE IS CLEARLY IN VIOLATION WITH THE LAW AND IS STEALING FROM CALLIE.
HE HAS EVEN CLEARLY SHOWN WHAT CALLIE IS ACCUSING HIM OF AND HAS THE GALL TO ELICIT SUPPORT FROM KITTY CATS PATRONS EVEN THOUGH IT IS AGAINST THE LAW AND AGAINST CALLIE AND KITTYCATS.

CALLIE IS THE CREATOR OF KITTYCATS AND IF WE LOVE KITTYCATS WE SHOULD BE STANDING FOR CALLIE AND NOT RENE.

PLEASE SIGN THIS POST AND POST TO SHOW YOUR SUPPORT OF CALLIE CLINE.

THANK YOU.
As a victim of Renes bullying I fully support Callie in every way.
I was banned from using the profilers 6 months after I told Rene I did not want to buy at that time.
I was at an auction and he was bombarding me in IM. I ended up muting him.
Later when I did use the profilers he came to my sim and reset them not once but twice before banning my sim and me from being able to use them.
We appreciate the show of support, but I will close this thread so as not to create further issues. Thank you. Smile
Reference URL's