KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: New to Auctions? Never Done an Auction? Need to Clean out Cattery? Join Us!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Wednesday Domination With Overlord Plum

Join Arella and Overlord Plum each Wednesday for a fast fun auction at Kitten Haven!

This will be an auction to clean out your cattery!
If you haven't done an auction before then this would be great to join and get a feel for how they work!
All starting bids will be 100L$.
You do not have to own any of the parents.
This is a 'cheap' auction to clean out those cats you bred or bought through the ages and just don't have time/motivation to open them and breed them.

Just when you thought it was strange enough, brace yourself because this auction will take place with the one, the only Overlord Plum! She said she wished to do auctions so we made her a deal...she can help be the stage...haha.

Panel costs:
25L$
Panel Rentals Open!
Panel costs will be refunded this week to celebrate our first auction!

Auction Time:
Wednesday,
5:00pm to 6:00pm SLT

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Hi.../185/25/19

Auction Rules:
✰✰We have some rules that we ask everyone to follow when participating in any of our auctions. Please read the following rules and ask any of the Kitten Haven Staff if you are unsure about anything.✰✰

Limit of 1 panel per person per auction.
Exceptions can be made at the discretion of the auctioneer.
You may have more then 1 panel if you are a proxy for another user.

1 cat per panel, unless you are selling twins or siblings.

All panels must be set up at least 24 hours before the auction is to start. This gives everyone time to spam the cats up for auction and gives our auctioneers time to look over the cats traits so they are ready for the auction ahead of time. No one likes going in blindly to try to sell cats, it is not any fun.

Pay attention to the other cats on the other panels. Try to pick cats that are not duplicates of another panel. The auctioneer can ask you to replace your cat with an alternative in order to provide a well rounded auction and to make it easier to sell everyones kitties. We don't want someone underselling anyone else with the same cat up for auction.

Please drop a NC with your cats info/any special info about the cat into the auctioneer mail box by the auction stage.

Do not set your opening bid any lower then you are comfortable selling your cat for. Remember this auction has a set starting bid of 100L$. Please do not ask the auctioneer what you should start the bidding at for your cat, or what cat/traits you should put into the auction. It is not their place to make these choices for you.

If your panel sells please tip your auctioneer a minimum of 10% of the selling price. You will be reminded nicely once, after that the auctioneer has the right to exclude you from their auctions.

All auctions are done in voice. Please make sure you can hear voice. If you are having issues with voice please notify the auctioneer if you have a cat up for auction so we can help in some way if needed.

You must attend the auction, or have someone, that you trust, proxy the cat for you. If you know you will be late please pick a later panel or see if you can switch panels with someone if you already bought your panel. Auctioneers do not have to go back to anyones panels that are skipped due to the seller being missing in action.

If you bid on a panel you are expected to pay for the cat if you win. Refusal to do so will result in ban from all our auctions for 2 weeks. If you refuse a second time to pay for a cat you win you will be banned from our sim permanently.

Auctioneers and other authorized Kitten Haven staff have the right to revoke your panel and give it to another user if you are late setting up or break any of the above rules. Revocation for breaking rules or late setups will not entitle you to a refund of your panel reservation fees.

If there are extenuating circumstances that caused you to be late setting up, then exceptions to the above refund policy can be made at the discretion of the auctioneer.

Thank you for reading our auction rules,

Good luck selling your kitties and have a purrrrfect day!

Kitten Haven Staff/Auctioneers
Auction Info Updated!
Hope to see you all renting panels after Dec 21st!
Panel Rentals are open!
Panel B will always be a donation for the saga team to keep placing traits!
I will definitely be putting cats into this auction. With all the boxes that I have, I could fill it up all by myself many times over, but I promise that I won't crowd out everybody else. After all, somebody else has to put up a cat for ME to buy, right? :-)
Laughs! Can't wait to see you there Ellen!
Panels are open to rent so come on by and rent one of the boxes to save your spot!
And remember the last panel at this auction will ALWAYS be to benefit Saga! So bring your money and bid away for a good cause...we all know we would be lost without the charts LOL
Panels are open! Come grab one up and feel free to set up as soon as you can!
Panels still open! All panel rentals will be refunded this week! So free panels!
Panels 2 - 7 are open! pay the box on the panel to reserve!
Yay okay! got things settled out!
Our next auction will be Jan 18th!
Come grab a panel, all panel costs will still be refunded!
Panels Still Open!!!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's