KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Soul Whisper Eye Proofs (recessive to Galaxy Star)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Just got this little nugget. So far all I know is it is recessive to EJ. I will test with star next week.

[Image: 53e80180ca5116f6e52749c35b83fd25.png]

[Image: 05a7fadc5f0d2c40515e54ed7978a333.png]
wow, that's good to know. makes it a very narrow range
Woohoo! Grats on the new eye, Peaches!
What a gorgeous eye you've found! Congratulations!
wow thats an awsome eye congrats
Gorgeous eye Peaches congrats.
If you need pure Galaxy Burst for tests give me a shout as I have some in both genders and am happy to lend you some.
Mine came direct from the starter via backbreeding no Star has been anywhere near.
They are live and breed on Tuesdays so no need to wait for them to grow Smile
Thank you Arwen Smile I was going to see if I could use one of your pure Burst against my pure Soul Whisper to place but I got lucky tonight and have this placed recessive to Galaxy Star.

[Image: c03bda8954906f5533cdd88e4b239d90.png]
(11-28-2016 05:24 AM)Peaches Latrell Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you Arwen Smile I was going to see if I could use one of your pure Burst against my pure Soul Whisper to place but I got lucky tonight and have this placed recessive to Galaxy Star.

[Image: c03bda8954906f5533cdd88e4b239d90.png]

Wow, Congrats on that Smile
For those that are new to the thread heres a quick break down of Peaches proof and why Soul Whisper is recessive to Galaxy Star.
At the start of the thread we see Cracker who shows Soul Whisper eyes.
Her Mother is Sharka, the starter that hides them.
Her father is Breed to Sharka. This cat is the offspring of Sharka and Skipton. He has Skiptons shown exotic Journey and therefore hides Sharka hidden eye.
Cracker is the result of a backbreed to see which eye Sharka passed, we see its Soul Whisper, this places Soul Whisper recessive to Exotic Journey.

In the latest pedigree we see that the male cat breed to sharka was bred to Sarah Jessica Parker a girl showing Galay Star, until now Galaxy Star was the most recessive eye.
The baby shows Galaxy Star.
Galaxy Star is recessive to Exotic Journey so therefore breed to sharka passed the hidden Soul Whisper proven in the previous pedigree.
So Galaxy Star shows and Soul Whisper must hide therefore Soul Whisper is recessive to Galaxy Star and the new most recessive eye Smile
Fanatastic Work Peaches.
Thank you for the Proof Peaches. Great work, if only all traits were placed so fast.
The Forum based charts have been updated Smile
Thanks Arwen and thank you for writing all that out, I don't have a talent for that.
I need to rename poor little 'breed to sharka' lol
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's