KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: HUB stats not in sync with in world stats
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is anyone else finding that the stats shown on their HUB are not matching what they find when they come into world?

I had a cat showing as 27% energy(asleep and gaining) in the HUB, even when I refresh it.. Then I come in world to SL prep to wake her, and in world she is only at 13% energy (asleep and gaining).

That's a rather large difference, and it's not lag. I refreshed and tried to wake her in world and get the "I need rest" message, so she's def not hit 25% yet. Yet refreshing the HUB it shows her as above the 25% and continues to gain from there with each refresh.

Might be something to check, as the online and in world are definitely not always
synchronized correctly.

Adding screenshot(s) with time stamps to show the rather notable difference in energy% in world vs HUB:
[Image: 9E1btXG.png]
Frankly, given the way I imagine the web-based hub works, I would expect issues like this. Yes, it is lag. It's most likely network lag between your in-world Dock and the mother-ship.

Things to try:

1) Rerez the cat, or change prim mode.
2) Rerez the dock.
3) Move the cat and dock to another region (sim) and/or another release channel.
4) Wait a few hours. It should clear up on its own.
Hi HappyDaize Smile

Thanks for reporting this problem.

It's an oversight specifically related to cats which turn 7 days old. At that age, they switch from 4 hour sleep cycles to 8 hour sleep cycles.

That change was not taken in count in the cattery, hud & HUB for in-world cats. The system assumed the cat gained double the amount of energy while sleeping (as you can see in your screenshot) which would match 4 hours of sleep to reach 100% energy rather than 8 hours.

This display issue could last for up to 24 hours.
We created a workaround.

Regards
KittyCatS
(11-10-2016 06:57 PM)KittyCats Resident Wrote: [ -> ]Hi HappyDaize Smile

Thanks for reporting this problem.

It's an oversight specifically related to cats which turn 7 days old. At that age, they switch from 4 hour sleep cycles to 8 hour sleep cycles.

That change was not taken in count in the cattery, hud & HUB for in-world cats. The system assumed the cat gained double the amount of energy while sleeping (as you can see in your screenshot) which would match 4 hours of sleep to reach 100% energy rather than 8 hours.

This display issue could last for up to 24 hours.
We created a workaround.

Regards
KittyCatS

Thank you! Yes, the cat had recently turned 7 days of age when the issue occurred, and it only occurred relative to energy gain, so a mishap related to sleep cycles makes complete sense.
Reference URL's