KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: for land owners, Linden is increasing prim allowance
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
for land owners, Linden is increasing prim allowance which would mean more kitties can be out!!

mainland full region 15,000 to 22,500
private estate full region 15,000 to 20,000
homestead full region 3,750 to 5,000
openspace regions 750 to 1,000

includes lindens private homes
if you have a 1/4 region or whatever, just divide by your fraction

they are already starting the changes on some mainlands. rolling out the changes in pieces, area by area.

you may not see this diff if you are a renter becasue it depends on the owner how they decide to allocate their prims

so if you were able to bring more cats into your home, it's not been your imagination
Thankyou for the info Kayla ^.^
Thanks, Kayla! I found out about this on Wednesday and immediately started moving more kitties into a nicer home on my parcel with the extra prims!
I have an extra 200 prims on my land \o/
Wow I didn't even notice! Thanks!

I didn't notice either, till I saw that Kayla now has a
CLOSET FULL OF NEW SHOES!

No wonder she's out of prims. I guess she'll have to Menagerie more cats to make room.
Laughing at Tad and Winter! (It's a good thing you guys are only noticing the shoes! hmmm, that may say something about you guys, lol)

Hey does anyone know how many items inventory can hold? I've always wondered. I have a lot of cats in there that I plan to some day perma. Along with the shoes (and other stuff, lol), somehow I seem to have over 60,000 items so I wonder what the limit was. Is inventory unstable after a bit so should I make an alt to give the cats to to put in the kc online cattery to keep them safe?

Things only become unstable when we deal with the quantum mechanics
of the inventory. The current theory is that at 100,000 inventory items,
the sheer mass of the inventory begins to spiral, creating a gravitational
warp, something like a reverse wormhole, and this results in your
inventory being purged as one giant coellesced lump.

Make sure you are in a sandbox before adding that last pair of shoes.

Try digging your skelecat megapuss out of that mess!

In other news, everybodies inventory exists as a bunch of ones and zeros
in the Lindens cloud. IE, In a bank of servers, one power failure away from going poof.

Sends a note to Phil Linden to do another backup to his USB drive. Wink
Reference URL's