KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Smalls is on the run!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
This postcard just arrived, but we're none the wiser. It reads:

"So long, and thanks for all the fish!

Smalls"

[Image: 2aaa1bc4616e3e5fba19a6fc8921666c.jpg]
CUTE!
Bwa ha ha haha.....OMG that is so cute...and gave me a good chuckle!!
LOL!!!!
"Hang on there Bro! I'm coming to help you!"

Smalls

[Image: 2a5a1824f05f55e754669a41d857a72e.png]
How big is Smalls? In that photo, The Tigre looks like the size of Godzilla looming over the city skyline, and Smalls looks kind of normal, but I bet I'm looking at a Mega and what...? Great photo and the lighting is great too. It's that lit from underneath affect on the tiger that contributes to the lights on Godzilla vibe I see. Though, of course, the tiger is entirely beneficent.
(10-18-2016 04:39 PM)Ivy Norsk Wrote: [ -> ]How big is Smalls? In that photo, The Tigre looks like the size of Godzilla looming over the city skyline, and Smalls looks kind of normal, but I bet I'm looking at a Mega and what...? Great photo and the lighting is great too. It's that lit from underneath affect on the tiger that contributes to the lights on Godzilla vibe I see. Though, of course, the tiger is entirely beneficent.

Smalls is indeed a mega. Hence his name :-)
As for what size is the Tiger? That is a Callie creation that is well... ubergiant size?

(10-18-2016 05:05 PM)Reven Rosca Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-18-2016 04:39 PM)Ivy Norsk Wrote: [ -> ]How big is Smalls? In that photo, The Tigre looks like the size of Godzilla looming over the city skyline, and Smalls looks kind of normal, but I bet I'm looking at a Mega and what...? Great photo and the lighting is great too. It's that lit from underneath affect on the tiger that contributes to the lights on Godzilla vibe I see. Though, of course, the tiger is entirely beneficent.

Smalls is indeed a mega. Hence his name :-)
"Don't panic!
I brought my towel.

Smalls"

[Image: 3cc233bddd25ff53d6d789e6d17f83a7.jpg]
lol awww
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's