KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Opening Menu
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi! this might seem like a horrible noob question but regardless how much I google I can't find the answer. I just started like 4 days with a pretty Kitty, She keeps disappearing into the floor of my apartment so I can't even click her to get the menu to teleport her back up. I see the stats and everything but since she's halfway through the floor I can't see her. Is there a way to open the menu via local chat?
(10-13-2016 06:02 PM)SabrinaSaberhagen Resident Wrote: [ -> ]Hi! this might seem like a horrible noob question but regardless how much I google I can't find the answer. I just started like 4 days with a pretty Kitty, She keeps disappearing into the floor of my apartment so I can't even click her to get the menu to teleport her back up. I see the stats and everything but since she's halfway through the floor I can't see her. Is there a way to open the menu via local chat?

Hi Sabrina. You can't access the menu via local chat, though you can access the menu remotely with the KittyCatS HUD.

Are you able to cam under your floor? If you do, you can see her to pick her up or grab her in Edit mode, and then move her above your floor. If you're not sure how to do this, feel free to contact me in world and I can help you further. Smile

Quicksand apartment floors!

Is this a rental? Cheap landlords cutting corners with building codes.

I would put down a nice thick carpet. One prim.
Just one more barrier to keep gravity from doing its work.
Reference URL's