KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: why is there no firestorm cat this year?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
a disappointing loss of prestige.
Things change, you know...

Life is irregular © Sam Tarly GoT....

Maybe KC wanted to get involved in other projects ?

Maybe KC & FS didn't come to an agreement this year ?

Maybe another dozen reasons that are not our business ?

We had a summer collection, which was something new and fun.

No free permapet... Oh well... I am sure we can survive without having to judge and calling it a "loss of prestige".
ok, let's say profit instead of prestige. that it's a loss of profit is a fact. the firestorm cat got the kc brand in front of thousands of new potential customers each year. that exposure was lost and with it the associated business it would have entailed. it also breaks an unbroken series of firestorm editions. so i am curious why the choice was made and i remain curious. as you say, it's not "my business", beyond my caring for the continued success of kc. so if i never know, fine. but it would have been nice for there to be some explanation.
Entitlement is unlimited in SL.
either reply with information or keep quiet. not interested in your snotty attitude.
You are not a moderator of the forum and it is not your place to tell people to keep quiet.

I am sure that many people would love to have a new Firestorm to add to the three lovely ones that we already have, but there are many lovely collector cats to dote on, and as HikariItsumo said, we do not know the private dealings behind the scenes with KittyCats and Firestorm or if there was any at all. Nor do they owe us any explanation. We may be curious, but we are likely to be curious in vain.

I would not be surprised if they gave away a free Advent cat in December which is also sure to be lovely and bring in new people.
you're right, i should have reported it as harassment instead.

the firestorm cats were special because unlike any other, they could never be transferred under any circumstances and thus were a loyalty badge to own since you cannot buy one at any price. it's not about "entitlement". i spend hundreds of usd a year feeding and buying cats from kc. that they were free had nothing to do with it. i said nothing about kc owing us an explanation, i was curious if anyone had happened to hear one. instead i get two insulting replies containing no information and someone defending one of the insulters. this forum sucks and i will never waste my time using it again. the in-crowd can have it. enjoy.
I was wondering the same too about the Firestorm cats. I totally understand how you feel Edward, the fact we all spend so much on KC. But hey, seems to be a crime these days to ask questions. =)
I'm sure that if the KC-team wanted us to know, they would've leaked some kind of information about it Smile
As Hikari said aswell, we don't know what is going on behind the scene either.
I missed it this year as well. I enjoy them a lot.
Edward I think it is not about an in crowd but how you started your forum post and speak with people who can put their view aswell.

I don't know why there is no firestorm kitty this time but we do get lots of free cats from KC and also the special birth types and I am happy for these ^.^

Thanks to KC. Hugs to all ^.^
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's