KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Suggestion --> kitty milk
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It would be very nice if you could select for each cat individually , if it drinks milk or not. my friend doesnt use milk so my kitties that are mated with his always have to wait to mate. its basically wasted milk... so it would be nice if we were able to regulate that Smile
This has been suggested before, but is still a great idea - Big stamp of approval from me Big Grin

I for one would keep more of my "mayyybe-cats" if I could turn off their milk-drinking so they "only" cost 170 per month instead of 310 (minus whatever it is we save by buying 20 food at a time, but you get the picture)
-Then it wouldn't feel QUITE so bad on the wallet to keep those that are not really profitable, but just cute... or those that ONCE gave a great kitten, but never did again... but maaaybe some day...?

So all in all, thumbs up!

Saga
Maybe in the "Breed" menu could have "Breed with Milk" and "Breed without Milk" options along with the "Breed Off" option? Smile
it's a good idea! agree! Smile
Reference URL's