KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: [edited a little] No Copy Things Disappearing in MarketPlace OutBox.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I almost forgot to make a post about this but i said i would and wanted to.

Ok so I was trying to put some of the KittyCatS! Collars I made on the MP. I did have it where you would get a product gift card and hit the "Buy Now" button on the gift card and the collar or whatever it was [collar, hat, cap or any other no copy to me item] would get delivered to you from my CasperVend Drop Box. Now I did have 2 issues with this way.Not because of the Product or the CasperVend System ( Love the System) but due to a hiccup on my end. But with the new User Managed system on the MP without the drop boxes I thought lets give it a try.
Well I had some HUGE Hiccups on this way. Two of the Collars totally disappeared in their folder in the MP window!!!! There were some other HUGE Hicupps as well. One of them I did nothing and it messed up like 10 or 15 or more of my listings. Never did figure out what happened but i did correct all of them and they have been being good for now. Big Grin

O.k. so back to what i was saying ok so i totally freaked out. yes it was only 2 collars to some. but it still was 2 and what if it happens again and again or even to boxed kitties? Ok so what i did was I created a New folder in My Inventory and Pulled the main (top) folder for this product out of the MP window and put it in my inventory and "Wala" the collars reappeared in my inventory. Now see I had already had folders in the MP for the Product from the switch over and the folders with the gift cards were in there and I was creating another version folder for the no copy to me collars. Out of all my collar line only 3 were messed up and red on the MP inventory listing edit page. all others were fine and i did them all the exact same way. Just SL hates me at times. Confused
Ok so after i pulled out those 3 folders 2 with the collars in them and the one without them (the 2 MIA collars) in it but they reappeared in the inventory window box. I created totally new folders for all 3 and all was good. Smile

So if things disappear in the MP in Box just pull the whole folder back into your inventory and maybe thy will reappear.

If you have had any other issues yourself and found a fix i would love to hear about them.
Reference URL's