KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: KittyCats HUD 2.0 Font to small Help Pease
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello Is there a way to make the Font on the KittyCatS HUD 2.0 Larger for us visual impaired people?
Even when My glasses are not MIA it seems to be a bit too small.
Thank You for any help you can give.
I didn't have this issue on my old computer but this one is just a couple inches smaller and it does make a huge difference on some things. Sad
Hi, where can i find or buy the KittyCats HUD 2.0 ? i cannot find it in the shop and on the marketplace not, too
(09-10-2016 05:32 AM)KamieSharin Resident Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, where can i find or buy the KittyCats HUD 2.0 ? i cannot find it in the shop and on the marketplace not, too
Hi Hi Sorry for the delayed response. But if you go to the main shop there is a table there in the middle of the area in front of the [i think] new Starter Kitties area. Which is between the Food area and the Vitamin area in the back of the KC store.
You will see the stand with the Happy Snacks portable food right next to this table.
There also is the Auto Feeder there on the table along with the KittyCats HUD Heart
Reference URL's