KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: REAl story just happen few days ago
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Some may have been present in the group and seen me post what happen to me a few days ago in real life.

Few days ago I was taking my garbage out in the back of my house an a newborn kitten wounder in my house. This kitten I had seen before neighbors try to sell her to us to young she fairly new and in the nursing stage still just started walking and just open her eyes.

So she was thrown out alone. At the time here I really dont have the means or the skill to care for such young kitten her sizes for her needs. So we keep her over nite in are home.

Next day I google some places to see if there were a way to find her a home or some help for the kitten. Some helpful kittycats users have also gave me some instructions to care for her till i find help for her to find a new home.

I finally found a rescue team to come out an get the kitty was so happy. But in the process of waiting for the team to come out the neighbors came to reclaim the kitten. Which would seem like good happy ending rite.

Well latter that nite again the kitten was outside in my yard they had put her out again. I was so upset at this she to young how can they keep putting her out after they have sold her mother an the other litter she going to die out here she to young.
So I called the team and ask if they can come back out an get the kitten. I told them im not giving them back to the owners they keep throwing her out and i do not want my kids to find her dead outside in are yard.

So we keep her in for another nite and 8 am in the morning the rescue team show up i was so happy. Now she will be care for an adopted to a home that will care for her much better then the homes she came from.

I currently do not have any cats rite now due to the fact im not able to care for them rite now but it angers me to see people have pets an be so cruel. Why have pets if you not going to care for them properly. They have adoption programs for animals why not take her some were so she would been properly taken care of instead of throwing her outside to die.

Any how dispite how i feel about that the kitten is now in a safe place waiting to be adopted now and i feel like i did a good deed. Thought i share the story Smile feel free to leave your thoughts or any stories about your real life kitties. thank you for reading.
that's wonderful, i'm really glad you were able to eventually find a rescue option for her! some people wouldn't have taken the time, so that's really kind of you.

cats really shouldn't be outside except in the safest possible environments, and even then, it's best if they are leashed or supervised by their humans. a tiny kitten that age should never be outside, especially without mum kitty. it's such a shame when people want a pet but then refuse to accept the responsibilities which come with pet ownership. hopefully they were just ignorant rather than malicious. i'm really glad to see the rise of cat cafes and other places where people can interact with animals for pleasure, but then go home and leave the responsibility of care to those who understand it. then people who oughtn't have pets can enjoy the animals, and the animals still have top-notch care and a great life.
Reference URL's