KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: How to tell if my cat is pregnant.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How do you tell if your cat is pregnant?
The answer may be here already, but I haven't found it.
Ans are there some cats who simply won't breed with each other? I have two I've paired a couple of times with no results. Thank you.
They don't spend very long "pregnant". It's more like an insta-birth. There is a timer that counts down to when they can have a baby and when they reach 100% happy, and 75% or more energy, they can give you a boxed kitten. With server communication delays it can take up to several minutes to happen. They also have to be 12-120 days old. At 120 days old, they retire. Also, if you have Perma-Pets, they won't breed. I hope that helps you out.

edit: I searched your profile in-world and sent a folder filled with note cards loaded with KittyCats! information. Good luck to you!
Hi,

They don't get pregnant, but the female will have a boxed kitten when both her and the male show 2 hearts at the same time.
2 hearts = 100% love, 75% happiness or more, 25% energy or more and awake.

Partnering the cats will not ensure they breed, it only ensures the breed with each other. (Cats you own don't have to be partnered to breed as long as they find a mate you own with 2 hearts within range).

If your cats don't breed, it's probably because they don't show 2 hearts at the same time. Most of the time, it's due to unsync sleeping schedules, so synchronizing their sleeping patterns might help.

Hikari Smile
Reference URL's