KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: some poses Lush tail is not attached
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I don't know if it's been brought up before but a friend of mine showed me her mega with a lush tail -- that it is not attached on some poses like this one

[Image: 0c6e0d263ed8e5d4ad2c1023b3dd3b7c.png]

it also happens on her teacup so it's not a mega issue.

is there a fix out already? I'll pass any info on to her as she really doesn't visit the forum much.

thanks
I've noticed it and remarked on it to a CSR. I was told it was lag, but having looked at some of the sitting poses, where they just sit there and don't move, I don't think it's lag.
It's not lag. Conversation was not lagging and neither was either action like walking. The tail hung out seperate like that for more than 5 minutes. I had to move around so I wasn't in the pic, took the pic, posted. Looked at the other kitties of my friends including a teacup who had the same problem - in all that time, the cat and tail was frozen in place. Somewhere between 5-10 minutes before I left. It's a pose problem for sure.
(08-01-2016 09:07 PM)Kayla Woodrunner Wrote: [ -> ]I don't know if it's been brought up before but a friend of mine showed me her mega with a lush tail -- that it is not attached on some poses like this one

[Image: 0c6e0d263ed8e5d4ad2c1023b3dd3b7c.png]
it also happens on her teacup so it's not a mega issue.

It's a design bug for some poses w/ the Lush tail. I first noticed it on my KittycornS! Fantastic Journey MEGA's, since unlike most, I unpacked them and watched their tail detach on a few of the Lay poses. The costume for the FJ cat has a Lush tail.

[Image: pzLv05.png]
Help! I lost my tail Confused
Shamu

Sham's Furballs
where you can see Moran, my 0 day old FJ kitten Smile
I'm noticing this with my beautiful lush-tail kitties, too. Confused
Thank you Shamu and Deidra for posting. My friend appreciates it a lot to know she is not the only one. Sadly, I'll tell her there doesn't seem to be a fix since others are having the same problem.
Reference URL's