KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: ALL NEW TRAITS from this year! at The Lane!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Organized all my new traited kitties ( well truth be told i am still organizing and adding to this area). So organizing what i want and don't want doing the cattery cleaning. You can't sell everything at auctions! so I put all the new traits from the last year in one convenient place f r you to shop! Also many recessive traits !
Click here to teleport directly!

Let's see so far i have
eyes: galaxy moon, galaxy sun, glaxey trip, star etc.
fur :burmilla Blue SS, Toyger, tonki champagne, tonki blu,
aussie dark chocolate, aussie blu
pixie points, soft fold
lush whiskers, chocolate tipped, cream, butterscotch so much more !
double dreamy

so check back a few times!

If you have time to wonder feel free to check out the recessives area CLICK HERE

or the lives on the docks many at 100% Click here for the live kitties.

As always if you don't like the price or can't afford a kitty you fall in love with, feel free to IM me with an offer. I don't mind that at all, (if i am not afk i will answer right away if i am I promise i will get back to you)
New kitties with new traits , put out daily now !
click here to teleport now!
I just put out some new traits on genisis furs very very reasonable 150L - 500L
TP here directly

Of if you like to shop from home feel free to review my kitties by clicking here!

you can sort by number of traits, any trait you want , fur , ears, and even by price!
and YES! i do have an inexpensive kitty area called HOT Kitties for those of you who perfer to spend less, genesis fur more often than not but with some of the newest traits just out! With more showing up daily as i sort out my projects and begin new ones!
Hot Kitties !
Just added some more kitties got a sweet Toyger Tan with scottie folds 8T!

updated 2/24/17
Reference URL's