KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Drop Bug back?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Search shows no recent threads on this, so I'll try a new topic. Sorry if I missed something.

I've interacted with 2 of my cats a few minutes ago in SL, then tried dropping both. One dropped fine, but the other had no drop option. I tried relogging and found that one to be missing from both my inventory and the parcel I was in. He also does not show on my KittyCats hud.

Subsequent relogging shows no change. He appears to be gone Sad

I was using Firestorm 64Bit 4.7.7 (48706).
Get his ID number from your Pedigree and file a support ticket.

I don't know that Linden Labs ever actually fixed the drop bug. It is mainly a server-side error only they can fix.

The only true fix KittyCatS can make is to eliminate the cuddle feature. And that aint happening.
the fact the 2nd one had no drop options makes me think inventory corruption but as Tad said they can return your kitty to you no issue!. I had a issue slimier to yours. Turned out SL asset servers where having issues at the time so when I went to put down the kitties they no longer existed in inventory are in SL. But kitten/Kittycats was really good about returning them!.
Ah! thanks for the tip; I forgot about the Pedigree tab. Luckily, he was still here (as expected) :3

Thanks
Reference URL's