KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Losing a Kitty
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was on the other night, holding one of my kitties, and unfortunately I got disconnected while doing so. When I logged back on, my kitty was gone and I cannot find him now in-world or in my Inventory.

Is there some place they go in the Inventory that I haven't looked or some sort of depository online?
Hiya Olivia ^.^ This has happened to me too. Sometimes the kitty is returned to inventory in objects folder, the folder it was originally in or I have had them turn up in lost and found occasionally

If it's not there you can make a ticket to customer support to ask for a replacement of your kitty. You need the kitty ID which can be found in your pedigree infos. Once you have that go to support tab and write the ticket. Hope this helps you =)
The problem is an oldie-but-goodie: ye ol' uninitialized pointer bug.

It's been in Second Life for ages.

To work around it, take the cat into inventory, then place it back on the ground, THEN you can use the scripted attach to cuddle.

Unfortunately, this only works up until you re-create the cat using the dock, changing prim mode, etc. Then you have to remember to do it again.
Reference URL's