KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: How to feed.................
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Okay i have food and milk out and she says 90% hungry how the bloody heck do i get her to eat? Shes should be in range to eat.
Make sure they are both in the same group, sometimes that can effect it. Also try re-rezzing the kitty and the food bowl. Unless you changed the settings on the food menu she should have no problems range wise. If she's awake after all of this happens and her food % still doesn't go down I'd suggest contacting a CSR at KittyCats.
Also, it can take up to 45 minutes before they start eating too, so keep an eye on that Big Grin
And they need to be awake so it can take up to 4 hours, there.
Its now 100% and she's sleeping in a blanket and pillow ill try rerezzing, Found out she's sick and now im pissed off cause i cant figure out what im doing wrong.
If she's sick it's going to take 7 days for her to heal unless you get a Get Well vitamin from the main store. I wouldn't do that until you find out why she isn't eating though. Have you contacted a Kittycats CSR?
I have around 1 hour ago still waiting on reply/resolution.
This happened to me a while back..the cat just did not seem to start eating..I just got the get well vitamin and got over it.
Okay i have an issue with how my previous ticket was i had food out there before i re rezzed the bowels they became enmtpy how do i get to reopen my ticket i never got a chance to explain SOMTHING IS WRONG itll repeat waste food and re sick over and over.
The food doesn't refill by itself, you will have to keep checking and buying bowls. The bowls won't last as long for multiple cats and if you have them breeding that also makes food deplete faster.

Also,
Hunger increases during sleep. So if she's sick she will go up and down until hse's healed,and i heard that they eat twice as much when sick but not sure how true that is. So keep checking the bowls daily.

and
Support can take up to 24 hours oreven 48 horus if kitten is backed up.I believe she's the only one that does the tickets. Just be patient it will get sorted
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's