KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Liquid matters
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi i got a question i bought somthing bowl of food and milk/water but i bought the tripple kits where milk and water and food SUPPOSED to be in it, and i rezzed and no liquid was there i had to buy vita milk but i realized that my 1-2 day old kitty cant drink it so what do i do? Another question: Are the Galaxy Star eyes rare or super or mega rare?
The Galaxy Star eyes are the new, most recessive eye. They're fairly rare at the moment because a lot of people don't have them yet. I'll leave someone else to answer your milk question.
The food bowl takes card of food and water although the water part is just implied. Everyone just calls it 'food' because it shows as 'hunger' .. there is no 'thirst' with KittyCatS!

Hold on to the milk. It will speed breeding, once your cats are over a week old. You don't really need milk, you can get the same effect by cuddling for half and hour every day. Cuddling is cheaper. Milk is way easier. Take your pick.
Ahh okay ive used it so i might as well just pull it in inventory for now.
Reference URL's