KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: SAGACharts Breeding Project Space (FREE KIBBLE and PRIMS}
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
SAGA Chart Breeding Project Space is officially OPEN!

Are you a KittyCats breeder who would like to work on placement of traits but lack the prims or kibble to really spend the time and Lindens it takes to work on placements?

Look no further!

SAGA Charts has the solution. We provide you Free Space and Free Kibble to help you breed your trait placement projects and pass the data on to us.

For more information on:
- what this is all about
- how to get space to breed cats
- how to help out
- how to visit if you just want to hang out with other breeders without all the drama

Visit the Saga Chart Project Space and click on the information signs to receive more detailed information notecards.
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/At...38/56/2501

If you have questions AFTER you've read the information, contact one of the managers/owners
Manager: Bree Ann (Brunabug.Nightfire)
Financial Manager: WendiKitteh (Wendi.Lavendel)
Owners: Charles Courtois-Oh (Charles.Courtois), WendiKitteh (Wendi.Lavendel)
or contact SagaKitty Resident in-world or email SagaKittySL@gmail.com.

Note: The Saga Chart Project Space is a peaceful, friendly environment that is open and inclusive to all breeders. Everyone who is capable of being polite and respectful to others is welcome. This is a no-drama environment. Leave your differences with other people on your home sim when you come and visit.
Bumping up
Bumping up.
Daily Bump
bumping up for exposure
bumping up for exposure
bumping up for exposure
Anybody who has been watching the Breeding Section of the Forum over the past summer must be aware of the large amount of breeding work that the Saga Project has done to try to place traits. The site runs on donated kibble and milk.

Tomorrow, Sunday the 9th, there will be an auction for the benefit of the Saga site. 16 cats will be auctioned, and an unknown number (to me) raffled. It will be a multi-auctioneer auction from 2 to 4 SLT at the waterfall stage of Kitten Haven. All proceeds will be used to purchase kibble and milk for the Saga site.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Hi.../224/65/21

I hope to see you there.
oh nice I am going to donate kibble
(10-11-2016 08:14 PM)ginhull Resident Wrote: [ -> ]oh nice I am going to donate kibble

Thanks Ginhull. We have a mat at the location where you can rezz the donated food. The SURL is in the first post by me on this thread If you would like a group invite to stay up to date on projects or donation needs shoot me an in world request or a PM here on the forums. I will be happy to add you to the group.

We appreciate any donations. Also if you would like to work on any placement projects all are welcome. Smile

BreeAnn
(Brunabug Nightfire)
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's