KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: SL13B Decorating Contest!! - Winners
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Here are the winners for the KittyCatS SL13B Decorating Contest

It was VERY hard to vote this time. Each entry was so creative and WOW!!! Thank you to EVERYONE who participated!!!

1st Place - SuzumeZuki - Community Votes: 21 Panel Votes: 21 Total: 42 (Astroid 17)
2nd Place - BellaR0sa - Community Votes: 22 Panel Votes: 18 Total: 40 (Astroid 11)
3rd Place - Pam Tigerauge - Community Votes: 16 Panel Votes: 22 Total: 38 (Astroid 13)
3rd Place - Winter Phoenix & Kayla Woodrunner - Community Votes: 19 Panel Votes: 19 Total: 38 (Astroid 10)

Congrats to all winners!!

The winning displays will be at the Store after we take down the SL13B sim so we can continue to enjoy them!

Thank you for such a great contest and your participation!

Your KittyCatS Team
This was a lot of fun! Congrats to the winners! I enjoyed seeing the other displays and had a lot of fun making mine
yay! It was a lot of fun! KC did a great job makng that space environment! And everyone's asteroids was fun! I took a lot of pics. I even put a few on flickr so other people can enjoy them and hopefully came out.
Congratulations everyone ! Big Grin
Eep! Cant believe i got first place - so excited, thank you Blush
Congratulations to all the other winners too - this was so much fun to take part in Big Grin
(06-30-2016 07:59 PM)Callie Cline Wrote: [ -> ]Here are the winners for the KittyCatS SL13B Decorating Contest

It was VERY hard to vote this time. Each entry was so creative and WOW!!! Thank you to EVERYONE who participated!!!

1st Place - SuzumeZuki - Community Votes: 21 Panel Votes: 21 Total: 42 (Astroid 17)
2nd Place - BellaR0sa - Community Votes: 22 Panel Votes: 18 Total: 40 (Astroid 11)
3rd Place - Pam Tigerauge - Community Votes: 16 Panel Votes: 22 Total: 38 (Astroid 13)
3rd Place - Winter Phoenix & Kayla Woodrunner - Community Votes: 19 Panel Votes: 19 Total: 38 (Astroid 10)

Congrats to all winners!!

The winning displays will be at the Store after we take down the SL13B sim so we can continue to enjoy them!

Thank you for such a great contest and your participation!

Your KittyCatS Team
When will we be able to see the winning displays at the mainstore? Or did I miss anything?
They were at the KC 13th Bday exhibition space and had all the 21 exhibits. But the space is closed now. 1st place through 3rd place is now in front of the KC Mainstore
Reference URL's