KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Galaxy Trip -- Recessiveness
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I have this so far on Galaxy Trip. I'll find out if her hidden eye is Ody Bell and post an update later.

[Image: 84e04040eb059382fe69bb5d34435901.png]
Yay! Congrats! Thanks for starting a thread on Galaxy Trip!
(06-24-2016 07:42 PM)Kayla Woodrunner Wrote: [ -> ]Yay! Congrats! Thanks for starting a thread on Galaxy Trip!

You are welcome. Smile
Dominant to Odyssey Bellini?

I used Exotic Breeze which is recessive to Odyssey Bellini and pulled the Galaxy Trip.

[Image: 1a8371db733280c44f6a2bcfca4fe050.png]
Ah, you've got a girl with Galaxy Trip! I'm actively breeding that eye now but I just got three boys in a row.

If I come up with anything useful, I will post it here.
(07-11-2016 06:38 PM)Ellen Ireland Wrote: [ -> ]Ah, you've got a girl with Galaxy Trip! I'm actively breeding that eye now but I just got three boys in a row.

3 girls and finally got the boy!

Quote:If I come up with anything useful, I will post it here.

Thank you very much!
Alassariah, You did a great job pulling out the hids onthat Galaxy Trip. Be interesting to see if that boy does hides the Breeze or hte Journey.
(07-12-2016 12:54 AM)Kayla Woodrunner Wrote: [ -> ]Alassariah, You did a great job pulling out the hids onthat Galaxy Trip. Be interesting to see if that boy does hides the Breeze or hte Journey.

Yes, I really need a Galaxy Star! I went looking for one a week or so ago but this computer (ugh!) cut that trip short. I have many that could hide Exotic Journey and pulling with the Journey wouldn't really prove since it could come from the puller. I still have a lot of work to be done on establishing a truly recessive line.
Kayla, another thought: I could add it to the Saga Project Space but it may be unnecessary for placement as a pairing with Galaxy Moon produced Galaxy Trip and that baby is there for proving, and my GT with a Malachite to see just how dominant GT may be.

I may birth it just to see what the recessive ended up being though. Now I am curious. Big Grin
Me too! Can't wait to see it!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Reference URL's