KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Valentines Auction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Would you like to win 2 hours of time with Callie and Equinox to pick their brains about KittyCatS? Well this is your chance. Come along to our super special Valentines Auction on Feb 13th and put in a bid!
Hmmm! -Can I bid on their panel while I sit on my panel? Big Grin

I look so much forward to this event - it's going to be AWEsome. Thanks for the invite, I will bring a neat kitty Wink
? Valentines Auction ?

Where: Too Adorable
When: Monday 13th
Time: 6PM SLT

Come and bid on a KittyCats Breeder!
You'll get two hours of their time and a KittyCatS cat from their cattery to Keep!

KittyCatS Breeders Line up Includes:

Callie Cline & Equinox Pinion
Draco & Theo Nacht
Saga Felix
Sanura Snowpaw
Chloe Platini
Mya Teichmann
Thee Ordinary
Orlando Gascoigne
Ace243 Datura
VincetVile DeSantis
Jadesil Resident
Sophia Jameson
Rocky Balzibo

http://slurl.com/secondlife/Too%20Adorable/78/168/21
OMYGOSH !! If i get to win Rocky can he wear his panther print G-string please ? Big Grin

More seriously though - contrary to popular belief, certain forms of life do actually exist outside of the USA and they run on different time zones, like 6 PM SLT is around 3 PM europe, so thanks but it's another many of us will have to give a miss.
3 AM you mean anna..... The day after
(02-09-2012 01:54 PM)Uzion Shim Wrote: [ -> ]3 AM you mean anna..... The day after

Lol i do indeed Uzion, thank you Blush
I dont think time matter when this event will be as its AWESOME they are willing to give up there time for those who win YAY.

Cant wait to see who gets who... does the price cover for services rendered lol Tongue
You can also make arrangement's with someone to have them bid on your behalf. I am super excited for it I think it will be great fun!
Just wondering, where does the money go to? A pet charity, the person being bid on for their time, or where?

Thanks!
the money from Equinox and callie will go to a charity Smile will be announced which Smile
Reference URL's