KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Most EPIC Auction EVER!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Tonight was one of the most EPIC auctions in Alley Cats history! Thanks to our awesome auctioneer Saga Felix, our auction participants, and all the buyers, we sold 174,500 dollars worth of cats tonight!! Holy CATS! Thank you to everyone who was here!! This one will go down in auction history!! <3 Sissy (and thank you Melanie for doing the math Smile
-It might be worth adding that this auction "only" has 12 panels + my one "Auctioneer's Panel", total of 13 - so yeah, the total sales price was quite impressive! We had some of the most epic cats & bid wars than I have seen in my time as an auctioneer Big Grin
Oh yes! Good point Saga! Thank you for bringing that up.. I remember back when we first starting planning to have auctions. I wanted them to be primarily based on really good cats, but fewer to keep the auction at a 2hour max. It's nice to keep people on their toes the whole time. Smile You're an excellent auctioneer Saga and no way we could have done this without you Smile) So for that we thank you Smile and we are privileged to have you at Alley Cats along with your baddass cats. Lol <3 Sissy.
I'm glad I got to witness it, it was like riding a rollercoaster lol. There were some really awesome kitties!
thanks to those who im'd me to pop over Smile it's so much fun to visit the different auctions, events, and things when i can and i LOVE seeing all your enthusiasm for the cats, and the fun you all have together no matter if you're buying, selling, admiring, giving, teaching, hanging out or whatever you all do Smile

we have such a fun community and i'm so happy when i get to hear and "see" in person the fun things you all do.

i know our whole team enjoys hearing about your activities and contests and shows and everything!!! thanks for keeping us posted! Smile
OMG I guess you mean lindens and not dollars ???
or was it really dollars ?
then it's a incredible wowowowowow
Well, 174,500 linden dollars... but I think its somewhere around 771 USD. Which is still incredible.
Reference URL's