KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Cattery Dashboard
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Newbie Here.

Just adopted my first kitten. Hes so tiny. Im in love!!!

So pushing buttons I sent him to the Cattery. Ive read all the FAQ here and such. I can not find the Cattery Dashboard anywhere at the In World Store, the one that comes home with me so I can move the kittens in and out.

Sadly, I will be going out of town for the holiday weekend and wont be home till Monday. I havent fed Chase yet, and dont have the $$ for food till Monday. I was going to put him back in my inventory.

Can someone please direct me?? Thanks!

Im a crazy cat lady in RL....I can see KittyCats becoming an issue Big Grin

Ruby
Hiya ^.^ Congratulations on your first kitten!

Go the the kittycats mainstore to pick up the kittycats dock which you need for the cattery access. It is outside the mainstore in a gazebo nearby the mainstore and is where all the freebie kitty stuffs are http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Ki...127/110/25

Rez it at your land and click it and give access when it asks. Then you can go to the cattery direct from this dock. You can manage your kitty here and also buy stuffs like food for cats.

There is also another way to acess the online features without the dock. You can do it just with any of your cats. Click and get menu. Go to the option that says online help. Open that and it takes you to the kittycats site where you can access the cattery, pedigree, forum and stuffs like that =)
Thank you Minx!

He is now home, fed and happy.
Your welcome Ruby! Glad kitty is doing well ^.^
Reference URL's