KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: 1 Prim Japanese Shrine Pet Bed!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Greetings all, since I loved my Maneki kitties so much I had to build them a SHRINE!

[Image: Shrine%20Pet%20Bed.jpg]

This brand new 100% Original Mesh Shrine Pet Bed is now available for everyone to own.. you can find it at my Dekute Pet Depot Main Store.

Also, did you know that I don't just make fun 1 Prim Mesh Pet Beds? My main business is making Low Prim, High Quality Animated Furniture & More for all your home needs, specializing in 1 Prim / 1 Li Original Mesh Sets! Including fully functional, interactive builds, all with my own original handmade animations, realistic intuitive designs & consistent precision craftsmanship.

Stop by Dekute Dekore Main Store to pick up some new furniture for your home that saves you prims on your land so you can have MORE kitties! Big Grin
This bed is adorable...and one prim!!!...great job im so happy with it and it fits so well in my zen garden ty))
Thank you so much Diane, I'm so happy that you enjoy it too! Big Grin
OH! MY! GOD!
Debil you are so great! I love your stuff!!! Make more make more!
I'll run to the store now to get... I so love that style!
<3
Thank you MariElysia! I'm always trying to think of fun new things to make Big Grin
Reference URL's