KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Suggestion: Ornate Collars in warm tones
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I already IMed Callie with this suggestion, but I know it's always best to follow-up with a forum post to be sure it isn't lost. I love the new ornate collars, especially for my posher kittens, but the silver metallic is wrong for some of my warm-toned furs, like the tawny or fawn. I would love a gold/brass/copper whatever metallic for them with perhaps warmer toned gems? It would be wonderful to have a really intricate pretty collar that complemented their natural coloration.

Thanks!
(01-29-2012 03:08 PM)Theodore Nacht Wrote: [ -> ]I already IMed Callie with this suggestion, but I know it's always best to follow-up with a forum post to be sure it isn't lost. I love the new ornate collars, especially for my posher kittens, but the silver metallic is wrong for some of my warm-toned furs, like the tawny or fawn. I would love a gold/brass/copper whatever metallic for them with perhaps warmer toned gems? It would be wonderful to have a really intricate pretty collar that complemented their natural coloration.

Thanks!

Totally pro this!
And I think I mentioned it somewhere on the forum before ...
I tend to find colours in a collar which meets the cats eyes.
It would be awsome if more collars became available for that and hats!
The ear covered hats are my favorites but it would be awsome to have access to more vibrant coloured hats like that as well!
I'm always for more collars and hats Big Grin
I'd love a kit where we could design then apply our own designs as well!
(02-01-2012 12:33 AM)Sanura Snowpaw Wrote: [ -> ]I'd love a kit where we could design then apply our own designs as well!

That would be awsome!
I loved the raindeer girl's ear bow and the winter royals' crowns!

I'd love to have bows and flowers for my girl kitty's ears - like Hello Kitty! (And some badazz neko hats for the boys.)

And jeweled crowns and tiaras for our posh kittys.

I'd also like to get tail bangles for our kittys, like the ones on neko tails.

And time for some easter bunny ears soon!
(02-11-2012 07:55 AM)LorettaJane Resident Wrote: [ -> ]I loved the raindeer girl's ear bow and the winter royals' crowns!

I'd love to have bows and flowers for my girl kitty's ears - like Hello Kitty! (And some badazz neko hats for the boys.)

And jeweled crowns and tiaras for our posh kittys.

I'd also like to get tail bangles for our kittys, like the ones on neko tails.

And time for some easter bunny ears soon!

wow nice suggestions!
I agree with all of the above and throw in a vote for Mysterious Eyebrows Smile
Reference URL's