KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Need help with feeding.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've been off SL for a bit and I'm back so I fezzes my kitty and it looks like she's going to need food and milk. I got both but when I move it from my inventory to the food area it doesn't work. Over the food area I have a message which states "unable to place food & milk: server empty". When I drag the food and milk over, the little bowl shows up but the food & milk counter still says 0.

Can anyone help me with this? What am I doing wrong?

Thanks in advance.
You are rezzing the food server, and not a food bowl.
The food server needs a serving mat to rez food, and the hovertext over the server tells you how many items of each sort are left inside.
The won't always update at once when you add food and milk to it, but you are fine as long as the mat rezzes food/milk and you can see objects in the server's inventory. The hovertext will eventually update.
You can force it to update by picking up the server and rez it again.
Hi Arden Smile

do you have the KittyCatS! Food and Milk Server 1.05?

If it's so you yust need to rez the Server, right click on it and choose EDIT or OPEN in the pie menu, then drag inside the food's and the milk's bowls.

At this point, over the Server, will appear a text that will tell you how many bowls are inside.

Then rez the Mat near the Server, left click on the Mat and choose from the menu if you want rez food and/or milk and the setting you prefer.

(if you're feeding only your cats in your sim can set SIM/MY CATS, and all your cats in the sim you are will eat, with any problem about walking or else)

Smile

Calico
Thanks for the replies. Calico I do believe I remember that's how it's done. Like I said it's been a while since I've rezzed my cat and I couldn't find any of the directions on how it was done. Now I know. Big Grin
Reference URL's