KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: SHE CANT STOP!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: the%20lady%20was%20a%20junkie.jpg]

You should see the 400 cats in her living room.

Hah! 400? Now you're starting rumors!

You should never ask a lady her age or how many cats she has! It's in the Tabby's Book of Manners
I think the Dame has an eye for more than the cute kitty! Perhaps the handsome seller...... grins!
Him? Looks dubiously at the detective. Thinks about it.

"I don't know. He might be after my cats."

Thinks about it some more. "I wonder if rubbing his head would bring luck like rubbing Buddha's head. It'd be nice if my confetti's would actually throw hte confetti fur."

Rubs Winter's head.

"Nope, didn't work. I got a Burmese Flame, darn it!"

He doesn't know how lucky he is. If it had worked, everyone would be popping over to rub his head and he'd have no clue why.
He doesn't know how lucky he is. If it had worked, everyone would be popping over to rub his head and he'd have no clue why.

HA! too funny

No extra charge for ear nibbling.
Winter showed up today wearing an army flight helmet. I asked him what was with the new fashion statement.

[Image: d3ea1081a5478788980fc8db5363bf6a.png]

He said random women were running up to him trying to pet his head

Keeping my laughter to myself, I did not admit a thing. I barely resisted the urge to rub his head again myself -- I do have another pair of confettis coming up tomorrow -- who knows? maybe it'll work this time.

(P.S. Picture is an excerpt from one of Winter's pics tonight. I was too busy laughing at the helmet to snap one myself.)
(04-16-2016 03:42 AM)Kayla Woodrunner Wrote: [ -> ]Winter showed up today wearing an army flight helmet. I asked him what was with the new fashion statement.

[Image: d3ea1081a5478788980fc8db5363bf6a.png]

He said random women were running up to him trying to pet his head

Keeping my laughter to myself, I did not admit a thing. I barely resisted the urge to rub his head again myself -- I do have another pair of confettis coming up tomorrow -- who knows? maybe it'll work this time.

(P.S. Picture is an excerpt from one of Winter's pics tonight. I was too busy laughing at the helmet to snap one myself.)

ROFLMAO!!! You guys r so silly!!
Reference URL's