KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: ~ My First Ever Patron Auction ~ THANKS !
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I would like to thank you for everyone who come to my very first patron auction and share the fun and supports. Great thanks to Pretty for doing great auction. You all beautiful people are awesome. Thanks again Heart Shy Heart

After nearly 5 years of breeding Kittycats, finally I am going to have my first patron auction and have some fun with others great breeders too. Smile Here are the list of kitties will be auctioned on April 7th, 2016, Thursday, 6 PM SLT at ScratchN Post. They are already ready in place for the show with all the pedigree links activated and they love visitors Wink Come and have some fun !

~ GALAXY SUN EYES ~

[Image: muDSZVRO.jpg]
[Image: WCpnwLuZ.jpg]
[Image: CfVNrTGl.jpg]
[Image: WR5CDT48.jpg]
[Image: jHVzN2yg.jpg]
[Image: Y1vvfoGy.jpg]
[Image: dWFZblNK.jpg]
[Image: i0uGRvJB.jpg]
[Image: 0kdXNPpp.jpg]
[Image: BCgO6EVW.jpg]
[Image: i8NhsK0L.jpg]
[Image: vEPrAnG5.jpg]
I would like to thank you for everyone who come to my very first patron auction and share the fun and supports. Great thanks to Pretty for doing great auction. You all beautiful people are awesome. Thanks again Heart Shy Heart
(04-07-2016 10:55 PM)Inia Soulstar Wrote: [ -> ]I would like to thank you for everyone who come to my very first patron auction and share the fun and supports. Great thanks to Pretty for doing great auction. You all beautiful people are awesome. Thanks again Heart Shy Heart

Well Thank You! The cats were Lovely and Well Traited and it was my pleasure to do this Pretty Patron Auction! (and seriously, it Was pretty!)

Hugs, Miss PrettyPoison
Reference URL's