KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: [Starry Night Cats] Ody Boo Boo+Shorty+Illume+Curious Whiskers+Ody Sorbet & MORE CATS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've added 2 new boxes (from the same family) w/ the traits mentioned on the thread's title. (One has most hidden, but the other has all that shown!)

Also, there's a live one and you can check pedigree for all of them.

Plus: Several 7/8T Burmese Platinum boxes and several Special Edition ones.

Amongst them, all Devil Dolls colors - including the BLACK! - and an ONE of a kind TEACUP Tell Tale Heart. All boxed!

I'll mind telling you the Black DD and the Teacup TTH are indeed very expensive and I'm opened to offers and negotiations, but not desperate ('cos I don't mind having a teacup TTH at all, but I've got some pressure from people who would die to have one, so it's there, but not going for a low price)

All that said, I hope you come by, even if it's just to greet Delicia, my sweet huge Coco, impossible not to love if you're a KittyCatS lover! =^^=

Have a lovely weekend!

Heart
Emme

[Starry Night Cats] @ The Borough Too

p.s.: There are too many boxes there atm, so if you need the pedigree of any of them, please feel free to IM me. =)
March 15th Update Bump! =)
Reference URL's