KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Clearing Auction Times
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am hoping that sometime in the near future, there will be one truly grid-wide KittyCats auction calendar, with no exclusions, boycotts or exceptions, that everyone can consult to find out when all of the KittyCats auctions are scheduled in every sim. However, until that happens, I would like to set up a thread here at the Forum for clearing possible auction times.

Rene Marseille's profiler-based auction calendar is wonderful, easy to use and extremely useful and would be more than sufficient, IF it actually included all of the auctions. Unfortunately there are many auctions which are NOT included on that calendar. There are other calendars available as well, but none of them include ALL of the auctions. My auction at Ponies n More has been moved several times due to schedule conflicts which I could not see on the available calendars, and I currently do not have a slot for it that doesn't conflict with someone else's auction, nor any truly reliable way to clear a slot.

So, what do you all think about using a Forum thread to check timeslot availability?
Reference URL's