KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Help!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am looking to sell my KittyCats on the Marketplace. The ones I have are still in their boxes. I would like to get a perfect picture of the box to put on the Marketplace like the one included in the link. Does anyone know if they can get these pictures somehow or do you think this person took the picture in-world? Also, what is good to go by when pricing KittyCats? I am new to this and any help would be appreciated!

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Cha...-1/3397040
That was an in-world picture. They probably worked hard to get aligned straight then ran it through PS to clean up.

Pricing is another matter. Best advice is to shop and visit auctions to see what others are selling similar boxes for.

Since you're going to use the MP, some notes:

Be sure to update your boxes on the marketplace when new versions come out. Your customer will appreciate not having to file a ticket because you didn't bother and something major, like happened just recently, prevents the boxes from working and they have to wait for a ticket to get things fixed.

Don't fire-and-forget. Keep shopping and update your prices on the MP as conditions change. It would not surprise me in the least if someone found a 5-year-old listing for a box with NO whiskers, and Russian Black fur, for 20K .. just because that's what they went for way-back-when that was about as most-recessive as you could get.
Reference URL's