KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Kitty cat ball dance anyone?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Just came up with a rather different idea and wanted to see if anyone else thinks its a good one. Having a big ball, perhaps annual with our fave kitties included. Anyone else like this idea?Heart
Yes please I'd love to attend a dance with our big community. Sounds like fun. Rayne.
(03-21-2016 10:53 PM)Enigma Khandr Wrote: [ -> ]Just came up with a rather different idea and wanted to see if anyone else thinks its a good one. Having a big ball, perhaps annual with our fave kitties included. Anyone else like this idea?Heart
I love the idea but when? How do we handle lag? Let's explore this idea ... sounds like fun... :-)

Luckylady Llewellyn:
I love this idea i have never been to a ball and this would be fun for me count me in
[Image: zJUwYTj.gif]
Yes, this is a great idea! I especially like that the KittyCats are included. As to lag, perhaps hold it over a certain time period like the Birthday party so people can come and go throughout that time.
Heheheh... I could see having this sort of event. Might even consider hosting it at Innsmouth... It could be tied in with HP Lovecraft's story "The Cats of Ulthar," which has a sort of moral of the story being about treating cats well.
Arik makes a great point. This is something anyone can do really. Have the dance, and announce cats are welcome. You can even buy top hats in the main store!

(03-25-2016 11:13 AM)ArikTheRed Resident Wrote: [ -> ]Heheheh... I could see having this sort of event. Might even consider hosting it at Innsmouth... It could be tied in with HP Lovecraft's story "The Cats of Ulthar," which has a sort of moral of the story being about treating cats well.
As for a KittyCat Ball... I am going to think on this fun little idea, and see to having something along those lines after Innsmouth Festival (next weekend)... Perhaps later in April or maybe a May Day event? If you would like to be involved in planning, please contact me....

And yes, old Fuzzbutt LOVES to "put on the Ritz" when going to the Innsmouth cinema or opera house.

Pics of Fuzzbutt taken when he was found wandering about town one day in his "Formal Wear" (bow tie courtesy of Nino Heartsdale):

[Image: 21089266093_28f17eb429_b.jpg]

[Image: 21522277310_97ae699275_b.jpg]

[Image: 21522324108_cfe9f6e49b_b.jpg]

... flirting with pretty Syx at Lovecraft Festival 2015:

[Image: 20811308922_15a6ffa1f4_b.jpg]

...and, "Cat and Fish"... or "the boys out on the town":

[Image: 17398960656_1201aa4021_b.jpg]

We have a large feline themed dance club on my private isle
that could accommodate such an event.

If you want to see if it would work for this,
go check out Shadoze Kitteh klub on the Nykus sim
right across the lawn from our Der Kitteh Mill shoppe.

Link located below.

If anyone is interested in organizing such an event send me
or Kayla Woodrunner an IM.

Kitteh parties rock!

(03-26-2016 07:59 AM)ArikTheRed Resident Wrote: [ -> ]As for a KittyCat Ball... I am going to think on this fun little idea, and see to having something along those lines after Innsmouth Festival (next weekend)... Perhaps later in April or maybe a May Day event? If you would like to be involved in planning, please contact me....

And yes, old Fuzzbutt LOVES to "put on the Ritz" when going to the Innsmouth cinema or opera house.

Pics of Fuzzbutt taken when he was found wandering about town one day in his "Formal Wear" (bow tie courtesy of Nino Heartsdale):

[Image: 21089266093_28f17eb429_b.jpg]

[Image: 21522277310_97ae699275_b.jpg]

[Image: 21522324108_cfe9f6e49b_b.jpg]

... flirting with pretty Syx at Lovecraft Festival 2015:

[Image: 20811308922_15a6ffa1f4_b.jpg]

...and, "Cat and Fish"... or "the boys out on the town":

[Image: 17398960656_1201aa4021_b.jpg]

Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's