KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: How are the Confetti kitties going for you?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
It has been 20 days since my Confettis gave me anything except genesis fur (or some dominant furs such as grey and white chat). In fact, it's been since the "Confetti Glitch" that made our beautiful Confettis go haywire for a day or so.

I have talked to others who are saying the same thing. So my question is, in the past 3 weeks, has anyone gotten a confetti?

I am seriously letting my older ones age out and NOT replace them. In fact one, which hides Exotic Breeze, I mated with a recessively eyed non-confetti, which was a bad move lol. Result: Genesis fur, genesis eye.

So, anyone? Kittycats, can you check on this please? Pretty please with lots of sugar on top? And chocolate! Mmmm...chocolate. Running off to console myself with chocolate.
i was'nt aware anything had really happened in regard to confetti's, though i've been seeing what you've been saying in the 'fetti breeders chat. but erm. My last confetti dropped on 3/9
the end of feb was my last confetti....and that is between 3 pairs....
Thank you. I see a few people say they have had some. I guess I need to give mine some "boot" camp, haha.
Hahahaha! The Kittycats Gods must have heard me complaining! I got a cherryberry tonight...
i have been having a huge lack of rainbow boxes, i was breeding 16 prs, and getting 2-5 rainbow boxes per breeding cycle, which for me was 5 days cuz i used meds on the kitties. Now 3 cycles have gone by, i have 10 breeding pairs and have had 2 boxes......... from 3 cycles, i am so sad i have some great traits that are just going to die out Sad
I have a pair of Confetti's aged 78 and 79 days old.
One is a starter and the other is second generation, and despite my partnering them with other confetti cats and with each other, they have yet to pass a single confetti box Huh
so yea I understand where the op is coming from.

Yay happy you got a Cherryberry Tongue
mine to aged out without giving much 2 boxes in the time from birth to retirement ! very disappointing , I have not replaced them. Grats on the cherry Smile
I gave up on them.I got them as soon as they came out I got mostly cocobery and gen furs. I only got 2-3 colored which was blue. I may try them again in summer.
I started out strong as soon as the confettis were available to buy with menagerie dollars - I got 4 (I had a LOT of boxes). At first over a couple months I had somewhat decent results, some cocoberrys and then 3 plums. I traded a plum for a cherry berry with a friend and eventually was breeding 1 cocoberry, 2 plums and the cherry together (all furs showing). This is when things went south. My first plum (age 205 now) gave me 1 cocoberry and 12 gens when mating a shown confetti fur to shown fur. My second plum (age 178) gave me 15 gens, still mating shown furs together. I think this little stinker was the one that caused me to stop breeding Confettis. My friends Cherry Berry gave me 12 gens (mixing breeding with plum and coco berries). My original 4 cocoberries are 246 days old now.

I still subscribe to the Confetti group in case there is something I have missed with breeding technique, and have 1 cocoberry box just in case I change my mind Smile I actually had better results with the cocoberries that were true starters straight out of menagerie, fetti furs that were bred out just didn't want to cough up any more goodies for me. I hope others are having better success with these!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Reference URL's