KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Lucky Leopard Megapuss ~ How do I find out what he's worth?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[attachment=3959]

I'm new to the kitty world and along comes my first ever Special cat - he's a Lucky Leopard Megapuss born on the 14th! How do I go about determining the value of him? Please and thank you. : )

♂ Paddy-Puss

Fur: Lucky Leopard
Eyes: Lucky Emerald (Shape: Mysterious | Pupil: Big)
Shade: Flair
Tail: Swanky
Ears: Mysterious
Whiskers: Lucky Green (Shape: Wavy)
Size: MegaPuss
Check other peoples listed sale prices. I've seen them PRICED at around 10-15K though i can only say i've seen the 10K one sold on a bidboard.
It's not easy to determine the value. They all might look same but under the costume they have different traits as you can see here http://www.kittycats.info/market?costume...%20Leopard
megapusses are rare. special fur megapusses are beyond rare. you lucked out. don't sell it until you're sure you're getting a good deal. $10k is a joke for a mega special fur.
I would personally say 10-15k is a pretty reasonable price! There are many and I do mean many "special fur" mega's that sit around peoples shops untouched. I know of a few that have been sitting at shops since I joined kittycats over 200 days ago. While I do agree shopping around to get a price is important. I don't think its good to over value a cat either.
Reference URL's