KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Special Cats
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all!

Has anyone maintained a list or a web site that shows all of the special release cats/costumes and when they were released? Whether they have special attributes other than their costumes etc. As someone new to kittycats, that history and information would be great to have.
What you are looking for is/was on this site under "Our Cats" > Collections. But that section is currently being re-done and does not contain the dates and other information about special babies and limited edition traits. I hope that when HQ finishes redoing the photography etc. for that page, all of the relevant information will be included. In other words, you've hit the site at a time while it's under construction.
(03-13-2016 10:28 AM)Ivy Norsk Wrote: [ -> ]What you are looking for is/was on this site under "Our Cats" > Collections. But that section is currently being re-done and does not contain the dates and other information about special babies and limited edition traits. I hope that when HQ finishes redoing the photography etc. for that page, all of the relevant information will be included. In other words, you've hit the site at a time while it's under construction.

Ah ok Smile Well, I look forward to seeing it!
"Maintained" is the operative word. There have been at least two, but they died off from lack of continued interest. This website is slowly piecing its own back together but has a long way to go, and currently it doesn't give the date or special clothes/interactions, but does list the special baby if any.

Some digging through the News archive here will get you the original ads for limited editions and special births, which mention special interactions like the blanket, broom.
The collection kitties will eventually all be listed here https://kittycats.ws/cats/collections.php the sudden move left things a bit messy but kittycats is working hard to get everything back and working.
Reference URL's