KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Help for a friend.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello i'm new to KittyCats but am looking for a little help. Not to long ago my friend lost her sweet cat of nearly 15 years. SiamPuddyTatGuppyDuppyFuzzbutt Esq. III. More simply known as Pud. A siamese, ragdoll mix with black and white fur. She misses him a great deal. So to help we made a shrine for him at her home in SL. So to help her even if just a little bit i want to ask for your help.

I am looking for a perma pet or even if its not perma. Chateau Cat - Cocoa & White No. 2. its face and color are nearly exactly like Pud. So please I ask for your help finding one. I will gladly pay your fair asking price. Pleas IM me in SL. Leave me a Notecard or a message here on the forum with a good time i can reach you on SL.

Thank you for your help.
KITTY FOUND Thank you all for the help ^.^ This little kitty will surely have a loving home for a long long time to come.
Hello Smile

Sorry for your friends loss of her rl kitty Pud Sad

I breed Cocoa and White #2 kitties and so do a lot of breeders; would be helpful to post eye color and ear traits desired Smile I have them in Grotto, Sapphire, Jade and one Malachite.

This website is tool is helpful to see what the kitty would look like.

http://tad-carlucci.com/Build-a-Cat/

Good luck in finding a kitty for her Smile

Tawnni
I did find one at just a few moments in. i got help from a wonderful breeder and we found the perfect one. My deepest and most heart felt thanks goes out to everyone that helped. " Spirit of Pud" will soon be with his mother and have a happy home to run in play in. And have his own lake with lots of fish to eat Tongue lol!
Reference URL's