KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: ALL NEW EYES ARE ALIGNED PERFECTLY: Aqua > Bronze > Evergreen > Sunflower > Odyssey 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

I'm opening post is to begin the work of recessive tests for new Genesis Aqua, Bronze, Sunflower, Evergreen and Odyssey 2.

Use this post to publish your evidence.

I thank everyone for publishing their pedigree and help in this mission.

We have to date the following order of dominance confirmed:

1 - Genesis Aqua > 2 - Genesis Bronze > 3 - Genesis Evergreen > 4 - Genesis Sunflower > 5 - Genesis Odyssey 2

[Image: ddf84eb7cbdae45b6c8db0b214276419.png]

First proof for new genesis eyes.

Genesis Aqua dominant for Genesis Sunflower eyes

[Image: ead826c1d438fd6beddf9f66daa5ffc6.png]

- Put two started together (Aqua and Sunflower) and I had a cat Genesis Aqua eyes visible
- I tested the cat was born with a recessive cat eyes, and discovered Genesis Sunflower eyes hidden behind Genesis Aqua eyes

Genesis Aqua eyes is dominant for Genesis Sunflower eyes
thanks Fabao!
Fabao makes it all look so easy ....lol....
(04-12-2016 02:41 PM)Melodie Jigsaw Wrote: [ -> ]Fabao makes it all look so easy ....lol....

Laughs.... but it is

First proof for new genesis eyes.

Genesis Evergreen dominant for Genesis Sunflower eyes

[Image: 68c3a7918b6e2f9d3b2be5683825070c.png]

- Put two started together (Evergreen and Sunflower) and I had a cat Genesis Evergreen eyes visible
- I tested the cat was born with a recessive cat eyes, and discovered Genesis Sunflower eyes hidden behind Genesis Evergreen eyes

Genesis Evergreen eyes is dominant for Genesis Sunflower eyes

proof for new genesis eyes.

Genesis Aqua dominant for Genesis Evergreen eyes

[Image: 26ff1e22fa477c7cdaa6a6a551a0c91b.png]

- Put two started together (Aqua and Evergreen) and I had a cat Genesis Aqua eyes visible
- I tested the cat was born with a recessive cat eyes, and discovered Genesis Evergreen eyes hidden behind Genesis Aqua eyes

Genesis Aqua eyes is dominant for Genesis Evergreen eyes

this is a good test because it aligns 3 color eyes genesis

> 1 - Genesis Aqua > 2 - Genesis Evergreen > 3 - Genesis Sunflower

proof for new genesis eyes.

Genesis Bronze is dominant for Genesis Odyssey 2 eyes

[Image: 2e865be35ba882821a414adb46ecaed9.png]

- Put two started together (Bronze and Odyssey 2) and I had a cat Genesis Bronze eyes visible
- I tested the cat was born with a recessive cat eyes, and discovered Genesis Odyssey 2 eyes hidden behind Genesis Bronze eyes

Genesis Bronze eyes is dominant for Genesis Odyssey 2 eyes

> 1 - Genesis Bronze > 2 - Genesis Odyssey 2

Not sure if this has been proven already or not, but Genesis Sunshine recessive to Genesis Sunflower

[Image: 92bb170eff8d1542d734a468bd65bec8.png]

And this post has absolutely nothing to do with proofs, but just for the record, I DID finally get those stinkin' stubborn chocolate tipped double plushes to pull

[Image: 45c945535a67a5f110bfdc79e5968b2f.png]

Genesis Aqua dominant for Genesis Odyssey 2 eyes

[Image: 4ff6fb7c2f5483425bad40aaf86aaed7.png]

- Put two started together (Aqua and Odyssey 2) and I had a cat Genesis Aqua eyes visible
- I tested the cat was born with a recessive cat eyes, and discovered Genesis Odyssey 2 eyes hidden behind Genesis Aqua eyes

Genesis Aqua eyes is dominant for Genesis Odyssey 2 eyes

> 1 - Genesis Aqua > 2 - Genesis Odyssey 2

Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's