KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Fur Genesis: Patch > Mocha > Bandit > Pearl > Ginger >> ALL ALIGNED!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

I'm opening post is to begin the work of recessive tests for new genesis Ginger, Pearl, Mocha, Bandit and Patch.

Use this post to publish your evidence.

I thank everyone for publishing their pedigree and help in this mission.

We have to date the following order of dominance confirmed:

1 - Genesis Patch > 2 - Genesis Mocha > 3 - Genesis Bandit > 4 - Genesis Pearl > 5 - Genesis Ginger

ALL ALIGNED!!!!

[/b]

[Image: ddf84eb7cbdae45b6c8db0b214276419.png]

I'm still a noob breeder but is this what you are looking for?
(03-14-2016 02:12 AM)Thrillgage Resident Wrote: [ -> ]I'm still a noob breeder but is this what you are looking for?

hello Thrillgage,

Thank you for sending the pedigree. Now you need to open this cat, and test it with a fur more recessive, to discover what it hides For proof is validated.

First proof for new genesis fur.

Genesis Patch is dominant for Genesis Mocha

[Image: 684d8278bc66349e550e6832f42c1980.png]

- Put two started together (Mocha and Patch) and I had a cat Genesis Patch visible
- I tested the cat was born with a recessive cat fur, and discovered Genesis Mocha hidden behind Genesis Patch

Genesis Patch is dominant for Genesis Mocha
Is this a bit of what is being looked for?

[Image: Proof.png]
Not really.

Consider Gaia and Hern. We do not know what they're hidding.

That means that we don't know if Tweetie Pie hides Aby Black Silver or something more recessive. It it was more recessive, and passed that unknown value to the box, Sagar would be hiding Aby Black Silver.

Now, we take it as a given that Genesis furs are dominant to all non-Genesis furs. Otherwise, if Tweetie Pie passed Aby Black Silver and Sagar passed Patch, then Patch is recessive to Aby Black Silver. We do NOT want to consider that! It just goes against one of our deepest-held beliefs about what Genesis fur values mean.

Most likely, Sagar hides something recessive to Aby Black Silver (or actually hides Aby Black Silver). So assume Tweetie Pie passed Aby Black Silver. All we could say is "Patch is dominant to something recessive to Abyssinian Black Silver".

So, all we learned here that "Patch is either dominant to Abyssinian Black Silver, or dominant to something recessive to Abyssinian Black Silver" .. which means 'just about anything'.
i love how you all do this!! Smile
Second proof for new genesis fur.

Genesis Mocha is dominant for Genesis Pearl

[Image: 3cebab73ff05969ebbe8ffc3bd18c637.png]

- Put two started together (Mocha and Pearl) and I had a cat Genesis Mocha visible
- I tested the cat was born with a recessive cat fur, and discovered Genesis Pearl hidden behind Genesis Mocha

Genesis Mocha is dominant for Genesis Pearl

We have to date the following order of dominance:

1 - Genesis Patch > 2 - Genesis Mocha > 3 - Genesis Pearl

Third proof for new genesis fur.

Genesis Mocha is dominant for Genesis Ginger too

[Image: a113344ec16bde9f6a19a9cb757b9efe.png]

- Put two started together (Mocha and Ginger) and I had a cat Genesis Mocha visible
- I tested the cat was born with a recessive cat fur, and discovered Genesis Ginger hidden behind Genesis Mocha

Genesis Mocha is dominant for Genesis Ginger too

1 - Genesis Patch > 2 - Genesis Mocha > 3 - Genesis Ginger

Genesis Mocha is dominant for Genesis Bandit too

[Image: fb2d041d87f8607901bcbfc01ee785fb.png]

- Put two started together (Mocha and Bandit) and I had a cat Genesis Mocha visible
- I tested the cat was born with a recessive cat fur, and discovered Genesis Bandit hidden behind Genesis Mocha

Genesis Mocha is dominant for Genesis Bandit too

1 - Genesis Patch > 2 - Genesis Mocha > 3 - Genesis Ginger
1 - Genesis Patch > 2 - Genesis Mocha > 3 - Genesis Bandit

Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's