KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Size chart or screenshots?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey can anyone link or post a guide or some screenshots showing how big the different sizes are? I've seen a lot of normal and mega cats (and have 5 normal myself, 3 of them full-grown) but I'm not sure how big the others actually are?

I'm particularly interested in screenshots of live biggers, perhaps next to normal cats and/or an average-sized avatar or a default prim, something that would give me a sense of it.

...or I guess you could give me a taxi to your land where you have live kitties in different sizes, if you'd rather, that would work too (feel free to send that in-world if you'd rather)
The main kittycats store shows the size differences. They have all of the sizes together on a platform in there against the wall in the main/middle room Smile
(03-05-2016 11:05 AM)Jag Jetcity Wrote: [ -> ]The main kittycats store shows the size differences. They have all of the sizes together on a platform in there against the wall in the main/middle room Smile

D'oh! Not sure how I didn't realize. But thanks.
You are welcome to come visit me and see my biggers anytime...just pm and I will taxi you in. Admits...my biggers are probably my favs...smiles
Reference URL's