KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Birthed Megapuss, the cat came out 90% invisible/no menu options
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i bought a megapuss on MP to breed with my female. I did the birthing process as normal and when it came out, it was a white ball and some un-textured grey parts.
I cant click on it to get the ID or anything.

the first pic is how the cat appears in-world. the second is of how it appears in my inventory.
[attachment=3928]
[attachment=3929]

i have the invoice from marketplace too, if that helps.

edit- forgot to inspect. here is the ID
9e48d8bb-c620-9195-e7c0-51c931a745f0
and screenshot
[attachment=3930]
If you rezzed the box, it should be in your Pedigree roster.

File a support ticket.
As Tad said, File a ticket on this website (under Support), since the cat looks the way it does you might have to send the cat over to Kitten Longmeadow too, in a folder with the ticket-ID and your name and stuff.
This is happening with KittyCatS that haven't been updated since the website changed.

I took all my cats off the Marketplace, updated them with the Updater and carefully put them back - matching each individual cat with it's sales folder. I'm not sure other sellers would know that they need to do that or would the time to do so.
Assuming the seller even logs in to do anything with the L$ they get from the sale. There's a lot of old junk on the MP where I'm quite certain the Avatar has a pile of L$ it'll never use.
Reference URL's