KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Confetti Cats
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
There appears to be an issue with my Confetti's in the Cattery - there is no image of them.

[Image: 59a1004571fc6b853bb73d65e2398fcb.png]

and when rezzed they look like this:-

[Image: 514d97a1414af185a11d80d6859d4e38.png]

What is this issue - I use windows 10 - Edge
I have this problem in my cattery also..where are my Confetti cats??? Sad
You both should file tickets.

Charm just experienced the same issue. She sent the cats back to the Cattery for safe-keeping. The images in the Cattery are still broken. She's in the process of putting together a ticket for her cats.
I just checked Charm's Pedigree.

100% of her Confetti Cats are borked. The fur shows as a blank line, the image broken. The same for those in her Cattery.

Those of her Confetti Cats which are were in-world and have not changed prim mode still appear OK.

Pulling any Confetti from the Cattery produces the small colored box shown above.
My Cattery Confetti cats are the same as DimpZ's and Charm's Sad
they don't even show up under "fur" as a choice to sort by
Sort by clicking on 'Fur' .. the Confetti cats will sort to the top because they have 'no' fur ATM.
all fixed! sorry about that. send any messed up cats or boxes to the cattery and back, they should be fixed by doing that!
Charm has checked, and the problem with the Confetti is fixed.
Ok, I brought this to Tad's attention and he grandly waved me away. But ever since the Confetti cats had the issue of February 22nd,2016, approximately, in the cattery and inworld; I have not gotten one single solitary confetti fur. All Tad says is, "Well to get as many as you have, you are extremely lucky. But, all I know is, that if I have 4 to 6 couples producing a box, at any given time (within a few days) at least one of them will be confetti fur, and even maybe a better confetti fur. So has anyone else noticed this? Or is this me being me? I just had a couple, which have produced very nice confettis for me give another genesis cocoa. I am just about to have a confetti colored menagerie.
(03-08-2016 10:51 PM)Charmayne Brentley Wrote: [ -> ]Ok, I brought this to Tad's attention and he grandly waved me away. But ever since the Confetti cats had the issue of February 22nd,2016, approximately, in the cattery and inworld; I have not gotten one single solitary confetti fur. All Tad says is, "Well to get as many as you have, you are extremely lucky. But, all I know is, that if I have 4 to 6 couples producing a box, at any given time (within a few days) at least one of them will be confetti fur, and even maybe a better confetti fur. So has anyone else noticed this? Or is this me being me? I just had a couple, which have produced very nice confettis for me give another genesis cocoa. I am just about to have a confetti colored menagerie.

i think breeding confetti's is something you HAVE TO do on a large scale if you want success. i had 3 pairs going, and would typicly get 1 confetti and 2 duds per 'drop day'(again the time of the week they all drop), i imagine if i had more, i'd obviously get more confetti, but thats all in the fun of them tbh. they're VERY risk vs reward with the drop rate lol.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's